Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to goods supplied directly by Kettle And Toaster Man Limited to you registered in England and Wales with company no. 7953615. Trading Address Unit 2C Albion Works, Moor Street, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5 3SZ
You must be over 18 years old to buy goods from this site. If you are under 18, you can only use this site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Our office is open Mon- Fri 07:30 – 16:00, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01384 483286 or drop us an email email@example.com.
• By placing an order through this website (kettleandtoasterman.co.uk) you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms of sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms in their entirety you must not order any product or service through this website.
• we will notify you by email, as soon as possible, to acknowledge that we have received and are processing you order.
• We sell new products, end of lines, cosmetic seconds, and graded products. If in any doubt please contact us prior to purchase on 01384 483286 during opening hours are 7:30am to 4pm Monday to Friday and we will be happy to confirm the grade of the product you are looking at and if said item is new, end of line, or graded on each individual item. New items will state “New” in the title. Graded items may have small marks and blemishes and may be in a tatty or non original box. All items should work perfectly and carry a 6 month return to base warranty unless stated otherwise.
• Stock will be sent within 2 working days but normally within 24 hours.
• We use a various couriers mainly Parcelforce, Interlink Express, DHL, Geopost and Royal mail.
• All our goods are sent on a next working day delivery basis to mainland UK addresses.
• Our couriers collect about 3pm Monday to Friday.
• WE USE A COURIER SERVICE SO MOST ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY.
• For a full breakdown on our postage rates and rates for any off mainland or highlands addresses please contact us for prices and more information.
Some items are collection only due there size and will not be shipped via our standard shipping methods. This includes all large appliances and items that have COLLECTION ONLY in the title. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange collection from our store either by courier or in person. We are open Monday – Friday 07:30 – 16:00 and Saturday 08:00- 12:00
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN ORDERING
When checking out with Paypal, please provide us with your telephone number and email address so we can pass it on to the courier. This will help our courier deliver your purchase without any problems. They will contact you via email or telephone to confirm estimated delivery times. If there is no-one present at the address to accept a collection a card will be left. You must then make contact with the courier within 7 days of the date of the initial delivery to arrange a re-delivery. If contact is not made with the courier within 7 days your order will be returned to us and a further delivery charge will apply.
Extra Shipping Costs will apply for orders to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern & Southern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands Isle of Scilly, and anywhere outside mainland UK.
OUR COURIERS CHARGE EXTRA TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU AND CHARGE THE EXTRA POSTAGE COST IF APPLICABLE TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES
There may be an alternative postal service we can use to try and keep these prices as low as possible. We use Royal Mail for some areas depending on the parcel size to try and offer our customers best service.
IF IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING
AND ANYWHERE IN IRELAND NORTH OR SOUTH.
All the prices we display include VAT and exclude delivery, unless stated specifically on the website. You can see further information on our delivery and ancillary services here.
Our ‘Price Match Promise’ service matches the price of the product including any delivery changes applied by specified competitors, subject to certain conditions. Please see here for further information.
From time to time we may offer products at sale or promotional prices. Any such offers will apply to selected products and be subject to availability. Delivery charges, conditions and geographical exclusions may apply. Please refer to individual product pages for pricing. We may also offer delivery at a reduced rate as part of a promotion. This is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at Kettle And Toaster Man’s discretion. For example, a promotion offering Free Next Day delivery is only valid whilst we have the capacity to offer Next Day Delivery. This is capped at 2pm.
From time to time we’ll offer discount codes on selected products. Discount codes will be available for limited time with eligible dates clearly visible. They’re also subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Discount codes can’t be used in conjunction with other promotional discounts. Discount codes can only be redeemed on kettleandtoasterman.co.uk and you can only use one discount code per order. If you’re returning part of an order that’s had a discount code applied, your refund will be for the full amount minus the discount applied. If in any doubt of discount codes please contact us and we will happily supply discount code if there is one active.
Returns and refunds
• All goods will carry a 6 month return to base warranty unless stated otherwise. For the first 28 days, if the item is faulty a full refund will be issued. If the item is unwanted but the item has been sold correctly then a refund minus the postage will be issued and it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. After the first 28 days the item will be repaired or replaced. It is the responsibility of the buyer to return items after the initial 28 days.
• All goods will be checked prior to dispatch
• In the event of an item damaged in transit we must receive notification within 48 hours of receipt
• Any faulty items must be returned in their original packaging and with all relevant paperwork included to enable our warehouse staff to check and process any such item(s)
• Return postage cost will be reimbursed for 28 days from purchase date after this time postage cost will be met by the buyer on all goods
Your right to cancel.
If goods are damaged in transit
All goods are checked prior to dispatch and therefore should reach you in a satisfactory condition as described on our website. Please check all products you receive against your order. If the goods are damaged in any way, it is likely that the goods have been damaged in transit. Such damage needs to be immediately processed by us through our courier service. Therefore, if possible, note the details of any damage on the delivery documentation and, in any case, please notify us of such damage within 48 hours of receipt. You must return the item to us.
If goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied
Please check all products you receive against your order. Faulty goods must be returned to us. Please provide us with details of the fault. The goods should be returned, if possible, in the original packaging and with all relevant paperwork. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
If goods are satisfactory but are no longer wanted
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel all or part of your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered. In this case, we will refund the cost of the item but will not refund the cost of any postage. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us. Products should be returned in or with their original packaging.
Damage during the course of returning products
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) for such loss or damage.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from Citizens’ Advice .
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above (except in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations) we will refund any money paid by you once you have returned any delivered products to us. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
At KETTLE AND TOASTER MAN LTD we are committed to protecting any data that we collect concerning you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. All information both personal and financial will be protected via our servers, firewall and encryption services.
Once processed all financial information will be destroyed and shredded. Financial information entered to the website will be deleted from our server. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information for processing purposes.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, together with data about your use of the website.
Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
Once processed all financial information will be erased from our server.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction – e.g. when arranging for a courier company to deliver goods that you have ordered.
Changes to this Policy
KETTLE AND TOASTER MAN LTD
T: 01384 483286 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vat Number : 129994165 Company Number : 7953615
You can also correct any factual errors in that information or require us to remove your details form any list under our control. knowledge and consent.
This website will be covered by English Law in the event of a dispute.
This website and its products are covered by a liability insurance cover from AVIVA Insurance.
The policy to which this relates satisfies the relevant law applicable in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, The Isle Of Man, Jersey and Guernsey and to offshore installations in territorial waters around Great Britain and its continental shelf.